Agricultural and Rural

We provide specialist advice on agricultural and rural matters, including the following type of work:

  • Agricultural dwellings

  • Agricultural buildings – new buildings and change of use applications

  • Agricultural occupancy conditions

  • Environmental Impact Assessments for intensive agriculture

  • Equestrian development

  • Rural Housing development

  • Farm Diversification

  • Rural Tourism

  • Barn conversions

  • Prior approval applications under the General Permitted Development (England) Order

  • Certificates of Lawfulness


We provide strategic advice and will prepare planning applications, which will be tailored to your requirements as well as ensuring compatibility with the relevant local and national policy requirements.

                                         Reeve  |  Brown                                                                                                                                    e:               

  • LinkedIn Social Icon